Steven R.
Steven R., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  AAIT/Networking Degree and BSB/Information Systems Student (3.9 GPA) 16 years PC experience

I need the vista/7 drivers for a Micros TM-T88II Model M129B

Customer Question

I need the vista/7 drivers for a Micros TM-T88II Model M129B IDN Thermal Receipt Printer (Black Epson) cant locate on epsons site and cant locate drivers on micros site....please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steven R. replied 6 years ago.

Hello, thank you for using!

If you haven't tried it yet, you can get a complete list of drivers from Epson, but you have to register. The link is below

Signing up should give you access to the drivers you need. The only other thing I can think of is to locate an older driver for XP and then use the Windows 7 compatibility wizard to make it work with Win 7.

I would give this a try (if you haven't already) and see if you can get the driver you need after registering. if you find this helpful, please "accept." If not, please let me know, and I will see what else I can do to help! I look forward to your reply!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Already went to results for printer. also think it used to be or now is Micros...couldnt locate drivers on their site either. Willl try the 7 compatability though then get back with you. thanks
Expert:  Steven R. replied 6 years ago.
Did the compatibility work-around fix it up? I look forward to your feedback!