Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 7+ years of experience
33602187

i have been banned from literotica chat. how do i get back

Customer Question

i have been banned from literotica chat. how do i get back in?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 years ago.
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

Literotica is an adult content and chat website. Your account has been banned due to some illegal activities. I would suggest you to contact them by using the link given below. You can fill up the details.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=81387&page=contact

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Dear sir:

I already posted my request via this link & received no reply. There was no illegal activites. My 18 year old son was on there creating a disturbance (without our knowledge ) when we were away on a 2 week vacation.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 years ago.
Administrator would contact you soon and tell you the reason behind being banned. You will get an email from them soon about it. You have to wait at 24-48 hours.

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for the quick response.

However it's important to know that I was using a different computer at a different address when I mailed you.

The IP address of the ban is 67.225.9.47.

Thanks!

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 years ago.
Please, go the same computer with IP Address=67.225.9.47

And send Literotica request to uplift the ban.

Please fill up form again and send them request about it.

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

July 13, 2010

Hi Sandeep

I sent them a 2nd request but am still banned with no reply. Would you be willing to mediate with them for me?

Thanks!