Networking101
Networking101, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist), A+, Network+, Security+
15871235

i need to get my husband password from his emails an msn so far i know he is having an aff

Customer Question

i need to get my husband password XXXXX his emails an msn so far i know he is having an affair an my lawyer ask me to get prove. I know this is something the maybe is common but i really need to know is anyway you cann help me i did try i did email some guy the suppoly do hacks but the pshyco ask me for nude pictures intead of a payment an to me 2 wrong dont make 1 right i am aware he has an man account an he did open another email but i havent been able to find out i know is a gmail account i can use keyloggers bcs he has his own laptop he never use the one at the house
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.

I would like to start off saying that I am not a representative of Microsoft, MSN, or Live!. I am just giving you a straight answer as an IT professional.

Go to the forgot my password page (https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx).

If you cannot reset your password XXXXX way and/or cannot provide the proper credentials to reset your password, you may be out of luck.

If you had a Plus (paid) account, you can call (866) (NNN) NNN-NNNNand simply verify your billing information and you should be able to reset the password XXXXX way.

If you have went through the resetting the password XXXXX and you cannot verify the security questions/answers, unfortunately, it is very unlikely that you will be able to get into the account, since there is no way to verify your account.

Good luck.

Edited by Mr. Clark on 6/24/2010 at 4:22 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i cant use the rest password XXXXX XXXXX husnabd account.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
i did state clear the account is not mine is my husband.
Expert:  Networking101 replied 4 years ago.

Hi and thanks for your question....

First off, sorry that the situation is where it is at.

Security is tight when it comes to e-mail accounts, but there MAY be ways to get into it. You said this is an msn account?

So do you know his screen name?

If you know that, we are halfway there. The only tricky part is getting the password. First logical step is to try any password XXXXX think he may use. As a security professional, I have found out that passwords are usually simple...for guys it may be their favorite sports team, or favorite car, or birthday...never forget the most used passwords, they are "password" P@ssw0rd, and Pa$$w0rd.

If we cant guess them, is there a way you can get access to his laptop? If so, you can open Internet explorer and hit the drop down box where the http:// addresses are. If you can find one to his e-mail client, he may have not logged off which will get you right in.

Let me know if any of these can help you out..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes his email is calgarythomas@hotmail an the gmail is thomaslasic1@gmail oh no i dont have any acces to his computer he takes it in the morning an gets back with it but put it at his desk under key lock thats why i start checking the speding at the bank honestly my husband is not that stupid to use simple passwords trust me i had try anything u can imagine to get into his msn an gmail lol
OK...you have done your homework about the keyloggers..that is a very useful way, but you need access to the machine....let me check on a few things....there are hacking tools out there such as cain and abel and john the ripper, but they are mostly used for hacking into computer passwords, not email passwords, and they are, for the most part, illegal to use...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
honestly at this point i wont lie i am willing to do what ever has to be done bcs i know the if i let it go more far i am going to end in the street with my 2 sons :(

:(

if you tell gmail you forgot the password XXXXX asks for his pets name? I'm sure this is probably not a real name either, but have you tried that approach?

The only problem is if sucessful, it will reset his password XXXXX you can get in, but he will know it has been reset...

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
oh god we dont have a pet! an if we reset his password XXXXX will just create me problems :(

yeah, so that is not a good idea..that will come back to get you.

... it will send the new password XXXXX his secondary account and wont give you the option to set it yourself...

getting your hands on his machine is one of the few options left....but I'm still thinking...

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
well then if that is the only option then i wont have anything unless i find someone to hack his acconts god forgive me for that but i really need too

I really feel for you and the situation....I have known this company to do work in the past and the people I have talked to have been impressed....

http://www.needapassword.com/

not sure of the cost, but they can get into both accounts without changing the password...

I wish you the best..wish I could be of more help. :(

Experience: MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist), A+, Network+, Security+
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks so much really
no problem...just remember, if he does slip up and you can get to the machine, a hidden keylogger will give you everything you need.....just google "keylogger programs" and install it....it will run in the background and if you can snag the text file, viola!..you have everything you need in 1 file...