Perfect! Please do this for me now.
1) Click Start
2) Type regedit and press enter (in the start search box) which is below All Programs
3) Click Continue
4) Click the > sign for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
5) Click the > sign for Software
6) Click the > sign for Microsoft
7) Click the > sign for Windows
8) Click the > sign for CurrentVersion
9) Click the folder called RUN & (LOOK ON THE RIGHT-HAND SIDE NOW)
Here, you need to keep Default, and your Anti-Virus Program if listed so they boot up when the computer turns on. Everything else you may safely right-click and delete.
When you have done this, restart the computer and not only should it boot up faster, but that message should be gone.
BEST OF LUCK!
Edited by Anthony Brewster on 6/22/2010 at 8:27 PM EST