namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  BE, MCSE and over 10+ years of experience in assisting customers with their technical queries

Is RegServo a safe program to use, they said I had 2200 problems

Is RegServo a safe program to use, they said I had 2200 problems in my registry. This is in a Windows 7. Some of the Registry items had no actively?
Don
Category: Computer
Expert:  namzyanzy replied 4 years ago.
Hi. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. There are many programs out in the market whose scan would show thousand's of error, just to scare the consumer. I have not heard of the program and would not recommend installation.

Are you having any problem right now which is making you to purchase this software?

Edited by namzyanzy on 6/12/2010 at 6:22 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Windows update KB915597 defintion 1.83.848.0 failed was referred to Windows to error

800705b4. which sent me to Windows update troubleshooter, which sent me to REGSERVO.So I went there and now to you?

Expert:  namzyanzy replied 4 years ago.
Please download the program and run a full scan:

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free

Installing the software is easy!

1. Simply visit the downloads page and download the software
2. Save it to your desktop and double-click the SUPERAntiSpyware.exe file to start the installation
3. Follow the installation wizard and your software will be installed and ready to use!

Note: If you get an option to update, please let the software complete the update process.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have already run my Trend Micro Suite of Programs, and had no virus. Also ran Microsoft Defender. I don't need another program. Maybe Windows will rerun the update. I recieve all updates as they become availble.
Expert:  namzyanzy replied 4 years ago.
The failure of update as mentioned by you in the above post is because of a infection. The link which I gave you is much better tool to detect spywares which are not detected by most of the tools even the one's mentioned by you in the post.

So just download the software and perform the scan. Once done try to update your computer again. We can always go back and remove the software when we have completed the scan. The software is free of cost.
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: BE, MCSE and over 10+ years of experience in assisting customers with their technical queries