Linda Cintron
Linda Cintron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  20 years Experience
33628448

how to fix system error lsass.exe{insufficient system resources

Customer Question

how to fix system error lsass.exe{insufficient system resources exist to complete the API}
Category: Computer
Expert:  Santonu replied 4 years ago.

Please let me know the name of your operating system

Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
windows xp home
Expert:  Santonu replied 4 years ago.
Restart the computer and repeatedly tap the F8 key (you need to press F8 before windows starts to load)

A menu should appear. Select Safe Mode and press Enter

Let me know if it able to start in safe mode
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
windows xp home also, my computer shows error in page when I try to access my games on pogo, it says applet for java was unable to complete loading process. Thats when the problem occurred. {i already tried that} f8
Expert:  Linda Cintron replied 4 years ago.
  1. Go to the Task Manager in Windows
  2. Select the Processes tab
  3. Find the file u mentioned. Tell me the Mem Usage it states for that file.
  4. Download CCleaner (www.piriform.com/ccleaner) to clean up the Windows Registry. Follow the instructions. They r easy to follow. Try not to be in a rush and focus on this task. The registery is very a tracky deal. If it has probllems, it can cause lots of problems & are hard to recover.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
will not start in any mode
Please follow my steps I have provided for you. This is a documented problem that has been posted by Microsoft.
Experience: 20 years Experience
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what steps do I have to follow? And will you tell me before you take my money?
Since u accepted, I thought this question was complete.

1. Go to the Task Manager in Windows
  2. Select the Processes tab
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The operating system will not start in any mode, I can't follow those steps you gave me if I can't get to the task manager or anywhere else for that matter. So I need "still" my question answered with the knowledge that I can't get into my operating system. Not another question, the same question needs an answer.

I didn't realize it was to this point. I had thought u had at least the task manager showing.

1. Reboot system and press F8 to log into Windows as safe mode then follow my directions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
safe mode stops at windows\system32\drivers\agpCPQ.system
Since we can't get into Windows to fix your problem, we need to reinstall Windows to get back into it. Do you have the disc for it? If you do, please reinstall & select repair.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can i text you with a picture of my screen with the system error on it, if so I need your text info I do not have a cd rom in my laptop but will any windows xp disc work and can I use a usb extension from one laptop to the other
How will u get a screen pic of the error if u can't get into Windows? You can only send it through this site. We can't give our email address due to privacy, security and policies.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm talking about the box that says that insuffiecient system resources exist to complete the API . That is all that shows on my screen with the windows logo behind it.
There is no need to send it to me. I know the error clearly.

You need to reinstall Windows from a disc so we can move forward since u can not get in with safe mode. When u reinstall Windows you need to select repair.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
again please can i use usb connection
What is your idea about using the USB connector?