joytinu
joytinu, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.E.
38595150

i get an error message, account pending closure. i have a .15

Customer Question

i get an error message, account pending closure. i have a .15 cents overdue balance but i see no way to pay. please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  joytinu replied 4 years ago.
Hi

I assume you are using AOL and getting this error message in AOL because its common there.

your account hasen flagged and it will be closed
so you should call aol and ask them to check on your status(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I do not use aol on facebook. I only use AIM.

What else is the problem?
Expert:  joytinu replied 4 years ago.
hi
you dont have to pay for AIM
you can get it for free from here

http://products.aim.com/

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Sir, I think we're not on the same page. I think my original question was unclear

i get an error message in the ads manager section of Facebook not AOL. AOL has nothing to do with this, I don't think. My Facebook fan page says that my account is pending closure. i have a .15 cents overdue balance on my ad campaign from last year. but i see no way to pay. please help I want to pay. Please tell me how to save my Facebook pages.

Optional Information:
Computer OS: Mac OS X
Browser: Firefox

Already Tried:
I have clicked on every link I could find. I have found now way to find out how to pay for a .15 cents balance
Expert:  joytinu replied 4 years ago.
hi

thanks for your reply.
i think your fan page has been reported by few users and it has been automatically blocked until someone reviews it.

you should leave a message with facebook team and they will look into it.

you can try calling them at(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />(650)(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />(650)(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No one is answering any of those numbers. I just launched my fan page today and only have about 20 fans. There was an old group page from last year but I haven't used it in over a year. Which page is flagged, all of them or just one? I'm sorry for the back and forth but I am trying to save the pages and have no idea why they are flagged. If I delete the old group page from last year might that help if I am being reviewed? Also, I still see no way to pay the outstanding balance of .15 cents.

In short. How do I save the page if there is no way to reach facebook, (I have filled out email forms and await a response) do they respond?

How do I Pay the balance.

Will they contact me before closing page?
Expert:  joytinu replied 4 years ago.
Hi
Since you are advertising with them they should respond.
You can save the text in the page if you need them in future.
Just copy and paste it in WORDPAD or MS WORD
and save the file.
or you can just File->SAVE

It might take 1-2 days. Please accept

Edited by joytinu on 6/3/2010 at 8:51 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Joytinu

I am not an advertiser. I have a Facebook Group that I tried to advertise for a day and it cost .15 cents. Nothing since then.

I do really appreciate your help but I am not comfortable paying $14 to be told to wait for an email reply. Please forgive me. Email can sound rude.

Also, How do I pay the .15 cent bill in case that is an issue?

How do I delete the Facebook Group.

Again I apologize for back and forth. I'm not so comfortable with the answers.

Thank you.
Aubrey