Smile
Smile, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Electronics/Computer Engineer
29950121

How do you get in touch with hotmail support for an account

How do you get in touch with hotmail support for an account that has been hacked into and passoword and security question changed. All of my email contacts were sent an email that I was in London and robbed at gunpoint and needed money to pay my hotel bill and get home. I need to contact them to restore my hotmail account ASAP.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Smile replied 6 years ago.
Greetings,
Thank you for asking us. I will be happy to fix your problem ASAP

There is no contact details for the hotmail. But they have created a solution article about spam sent to contacts. Here’s the link:

http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/safety/archive/2009/04/29/recent-reports-of-account-hijacks.aspx

About your missing info, please post your e-mail address and at least three e-mail messages that are missing from your contact list and Hotmail guyz will try to restore them.

Good Luck

Don't forget to ACCEPT the answer for my time and work. Your question will be open for further assistance by the me even after accepting the answer.

Free Positive feedbacks are highly appreciated. A Bonus is always bonus :-) .

Thanks for your time
Smile