How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nirjhar18 replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer !! I am Nirjhar and I will be glad to help you out with your issue today.

you want refund ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Nirjhar18 replied 6 years ago.
open the link

and take the negative feedback back
write there that you take the negative feedback back
and i will refund you your money

Related Computer Questions