abhi_iitian, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  B-Tech Topper in CSE from IIT Roorkee, Experience as S/W design Engineer at Microsoft India

my gateway laptop screen has completly flipped on its side

my gateway laptop screen has completly flipped on its side my tool bar is on the right and when i slide my finger on the mouse pad it goes in the wrong directions. my adress bar is on my left and so on i have to turn my laptop sideways to read the screen. This happened during an incorrect restart. please help my neck is getting a cramp. Its a gateway w/intel celeron and microsoft windows xp. THANK YOU.

Hold down the CTRL+ALT keys and hit the right arrow key (depending on how it's rotated, you may have to do this a couple of times)

Control/alt/down arrow will flip the display upside down. control/alt/up arrow will flip the display right side up. Try this and let me know if it works.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
worked great thank you. easy money right

I am happy I was able to help you out. Well, small things can sometimes take lots of time and effort if one does not point the solution in right direction. We could have gone into all sorts of settings had I been unsure of the solution. :)

Thanks in advance for the accept.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I'm sure I could of found out how to fix my stupid problem for free, but you took time out of your hectic schedule to help my ignorant ass out and, I'm grateful for your help. I see that alot of people dont tip. What a bunch of stuck up tight ass penny pinching pricks. Question. Do people have to pay, or can you just get the advice and sign off? I paid you $14 for my answer, with a $6 tip.(Which everyone should tip) How much of that $14 dollars did you recieve. I'm asking, because I'm interested in doing what you do. Does it pay good enough to be a primary job, or is it just part time. Do you make your own hours? What do you average a month? Whats the most you raked in, in one month? Was it easy to get this job, with your education? SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS, its something I'm interested in. (OBVIOUSLY) Buy the way, do I have to pay for this general conversation?

Anyways, thanks again for the information. I'm gonna do you a solid, and send out a MASS E-Mail to eveyone I know. Telling them how you helped me out and how to get a hold of abhi iitian. I'll even exaggerate how awsome the whole experience was.(Mind blowing) Take care. The next time we talk will be under a shitty circumstance me, not knowing crap about computers.

Please click on the link below if you want to become an expert in one of the categories at justanswer :

All your queries will be answered at the following link (FAQs)

I am sure these links tell more than what I can.