abhi_iitian, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  B-Tech Topper in CSE from IIT Roorkee, Experience as S/W design Engineer at Microsoft India

error bluetooth mouse 0x80070015 windows 7

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  abhi_iitian replied 6 years ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer.

I and other experts are trying to solve your problem. Could you help us by providing the following information :

How long has this been happening ?
Could you elaborate your problem as to what do you want and what is not happening ? What is the exact error message and when does it appear ?

Thank you for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

recently. It was working one week ago. I restore the previous windows 7, but still it does not work. It indicates the error x80070015.

I restarted the macbookpro in Mac, and the bluetooth mouse has been detected and works fine.

Then I restarted bootcamp in Windows, the bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Notebook mouse 5000) worked then stopped working.

Please do the following :

Open device manager, Click start, then type : devmgmt.msc

Click enter.

For the mouse, in Device Manager right click on the mouse select Properties then Power Management and clear the setting to Allow to turn off to save power.