How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Ansh P. Your Own Question

Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 8148
Experience:  Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.
14055801
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Ansh P. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My MobileMe Sync has stopped working, and when I run the MobileMe

This answer was rated:

My MobileMe Sync has stopped working, and when I run the MobileMe program from the desktop I get the error:

"The procedure entry point sqlite_prepare_V2 could not be located in the dynamic link library SQLite3.dll"

Any ideas? I didn't install anything new or make any changes, but I had some strange issues with backup programs losing configuration files and other irritating but non-fatal stuff.... all at the same time.

It appears to stem from a "forced" Windows 7 update and reboot.

Hello,

 

Welcome to JustAnswer.

 

Go to this path and copy this SQLite3.dll file: c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\apple application support

Now go to this path:
c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support and paste the SQLite3.dll file copied before.

 

Let me know, if that helps.

Ansh P. and 5 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi,

I accepted the answer because the program opened fine without the error once I did the above...

Then the same error came up when I clicked on the MobileMe "Sync" tab in the program...
Do a deep search for "SQLite3.dll" in your computer(all hard disks) and let me know, how many copies you can find.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have these...

var hover_on = 0;function getElem(elem_name, event_id) {return document.getElementById(elem_name + event_id);}function previewText(show, event_id) {var preview = getElem("preview", event_id);var preview_showing = (preview.style.display != "none");var show_div = getElem("show", event_id);var hide_div = getElem("hide", event_id);show_div.style.display = (!show || preview_showing) ? "none" : "";hide_div.style.display = (show && preview_showing) ? "" : "none";}function togglePreview(event_id) {var preview = getElem("preview", event_id);var preview_showing = preview.style.display == "none";preview.style.display = preview_showing ? "" : "none";if (preview_showing)doHttp("/preview_count&s=5zBW5qn9-U8QpPVlkyQrKr07K6A", null, null, null, null, null);previewText(true, event_id);}function hoverOn(event_id) {if (hover_on != 0)hoverOut(hover_on);hover_on = event_id;var snippet = getElem("snippet", event_id);snippet.style.backgroundColor = "#E8F4F7";previewText(true, event_id);}function hoverOn2(event_id) {if (hover_on != 0)hoverOut(hover_on);hover_on = event_id;var snippet = getElem("snippet", event_id);snippet.style.borderColor = "#E8F4F7";previewText(true, event_id);}function hoverOut(event_id) {hover_on = 0;var snippet = getElem("snippet", event_id);snippet.style.backgroundColor = "#FFFFFF";previewText(false, event_id);}function hoverOut2(event_id) {hover_on = 0;var snippet = getElem("snippet", event_id);snippet.style.borderColor = "#FFFFFF";previewText(false, event_id);}

SQLite3.dll


Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Dev...\SQLite3 - Open folder - 11:47am

sqlite3.dll


C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\sqlite3.dll - Open folder - Apr 27

sqlite3.zip


D:Downloads\sqlite3.zip sqlite3.dll readme.txt sqlite
Preview Hide preview D:\Downloads\sqlite3.zip - Open folder - 1 cached - Apr 27
Your browser does not support the IFRAME feature, which is required by this web page.

sqlite3.dll


C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\sqlite3.dll - Open folder - Apr 02

sqlite3.dll


Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\F...\sqlite3 - Open folder - Feb 26

sqlite3.dll


Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartW...\sqlite3 - Open folder - Feb 25 2009

sqlite3.dll


D:\Downloads\sqlite3.zip\sqlite3.dll - Sep 03 2008

SQLITE3.dll


Program Files (x86)\TradeStation 8.8\Program\SQLITE3.dll - Open folder - May 25 2006


Rename all sqlite3.dll only to something else and try again.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I renamed all the uppeer and lower case "sqlite3.dll".... and left the "SQLite3.dll" files. The program opens, but the same error comes up when I open the "Sync" tab and if I try to select the "Sync" radio button.

If this helps, the message/title bar at top of the error message says:

com.apple.WindowsContacts.client.exe - Entry Point Not Found
Let me know, where are LIBXML2.DLL files located, do a search.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have Google desktop search on this OS and it came up with nothing found.... I tried the upper case you sent, "LIBXML2.DLL" and lower case "li­b­x­m­l2.dll"...
I guess you need to reinstall the software.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok... I will do that... thanks!
Thanks.