Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

My hotmail wont let me sign in or reset my password.

My hotmail won't let me sign in or reset my password.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 4 years ago.

hi,

what ERROR are you getting ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It keeps telling me that my password XXXXX XXXXX I've used the same password XXXXX years!
When I tried to reset it, it told me that it couldn't do it at this time.
It asked me the "secret question" and didn't recognize my answer.

hello sir

it seems your account has been compromised (hacked )

even you try to reset your password XXXXX answering the secret question, you may fail becaue hacker might have changed your secret question too.

**********************

I am sorry for the problem. don't worry. you will get your account back.

there is an account validator page here:

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlidvalidation&ct=eformcs

you need to fill this form, and send it to Microsoft. in a few days, they will send you a reset-password XXXXX to the email address that you provide in the form.

Just try to fill them as you can. (you may not fill all of them, BUT, if you can provide correct answers to all questions, you will have more chance to be able to get a new password XXXXX Microsoft -- that's how the resetting process work. If you show enough proof you are the owner of the account, they will send you the password)

The e-mail address for us to send a response:

type an email address that you can access. (for ex, type another email address you can access - if you can show proof, they will send the password XXXXX this address)

Primary e-mail address/member ID associated with the account you are inquiring about:

type your email address here (that you cannot access)

If you need step by step instructions, please let me know.

Again, don't worry, you will get your hotmail account back, in a few days.

Regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The email support is not submitting!!!!

hi,

are you getting an ERROR MESSAGE ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no. It just keeps going back to the same blank e-mail support page.
I'm freaking out!

dear sir,

can you please try a different browser to submit the data to microsoft.

for example, if you are using firefox, please use internet explorer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I think it went through this time. Thank you!

hello sir,

if you are satisfied with my solution please dont forget to hit accept.

i will be here anytime.

if you leave a few words as feedback i will be grateful (optional)

Kind regards

Experience: Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax