Joseph, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Certification in SAP and more than 3 years of experience in Software engineering.

eror code cc-501.message. Quicken server is the problem and

Customer Question

eror code cc-501.message. Quicken server is the problem and quicken will fix. THis has been going on for a week .W hen are you going to fix the problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph replied 6 years ago.

1. On the account register's Overview or Summary tab, click the Update Now button. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  2. If the error persists, wait 24 hours, then repeat Step 1. In the meantime, you can use "regular" (not "express") Web Connect to update your account.

If error CC-501 occurs despite following these steps and your bank has recently changed its name, then you should deactivate the online service for the account and then reactivate it again. (This solution will not work if your bank's name has not changed.)

Finally, if you have tried all of the solutions on this page without success, collect the online banking log files and then contact Quicken Technical Support.

If it didnt work let me know.
If my answer was helpful press ACCEPT and leave a POSITIVE feedback.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have done these things you suggested and they did not fix the problem. my error message stated this is a" quicken error on the quicken server and quicken will fix the problem". I am waiting for Quicken to fix the the problem and not me to fix it. i do not feel i should be charged to fix a problem that quicken says it is their problem and to also not contact the bank to fix it. Please do not charge me for this call.