Ms Techie
Ms Techie, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, 3 + Years of Experience in Software Industry

I am unable to attach pictures to an email on my Juno account.

Customer Question

I am unable to attach pictures to an email on my Juno account. What do I need to do to correct this? I have Verizon for phone, computer & Fios, but don't use my email acct. with them because I've had Juno for so long. Maybe I should switch. Any solutions?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ms Techie replied 6 years ago.
Hello There!

Welcome to Just Answer, I am Aarchie will be helping you to sort out your issue. So,
Attachments can be sent with the "attach file" button. These are usually pictures or text files made for the end user. Left click it with the mouse, select a file from the drive and list, then left click open to attach the file.

If you have already did this and still can't attach, then please try to attach only one picture and then send. If it sends successfully, it means you are exceeding the attachment size limit (that usually lie between 15 mb to 20 mb).

Or in worst case still you are not able to attach the file then you must be getting any error, kindly let me know the error.
Please get back to me with the results.