Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years of IT experience in both business and residential.

AOL mail username

Customer Question

I forgot my username for a new AOL account I opened on Saturday. My password ***** "IFoundYou" my security question is childhood nickname; security answer is "sugar." Can you help me? I think the user name had one or both of the words in it: lovely picture. My only email was to craigslist. Thanks. You can email me***@******.***.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 6 years ago.

Have you tried the forgotten password? Since you don't remember your username, you can enter in the email you used to register your account.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I tried that. I know the password-IFoundYou, but I can't remember the email address/username. Can you get it for me?

Expert:  Cris replied 6 years ago.
Do you remember what email you registered the account with?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

It is with AOL. Is that what you mean? It is an email address that has the word or words -lovely or picture - in it. It is NOT luckymanslucky.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

It is something like "alovelypicture." I thought username and email address were the same my mistake. I don't have either one.

Expert:  Cris replied 6 years ago.

I have no way of finding out the username without having the registered email you. If you cannot remember, and it’s a fairly new account; I would just recommend starting from scratch and use an email where if you forget your password ***** can retrieve it from with the registered email.