Mickey Trivett
Mickey Trivett, Web Designer & Tech. Consultant
Experience:  16 Years Computer Exp. 8 Years Exp. in Web Design. Successful IT Business Owner

how does autoforward and autoreply work

Customer Question

how does autoforward and autoreply work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mickey Trivett replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the experts who will be assisting you today!

Autofowarding basically fowards all email from one address to another by copying and resending.

Autoreply is used when you are going to be away from your computer and want to let the people who email you know by automatically responding everytime they send you a email. The autorespond message will say what you want to say like " I am away from my desk" or so on.

Let me know if that helps.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
In what situation would you use these features??
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am trying to write an 200 word essay on these features. Do you have any suggestions of where I might go to find more information to write about these features??
You could use Autofowarding if you wanted to setup one account for like INFO(at) and when it recieved email, you wanted to send it to 10 other people without having to foward it your self.

You could use Autoresponder, if you were going out of town and wanted all emails that came to you to be anwsered and let people know you were currently out of town and when you get back to the office, you will address their emails and be in touch.

Is that help...