Julio, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Computer Engineer/ Software Troubleshooting

Good Morning Dont know if you can help but I have Adobe

Customer Question

Good Morning

Don't know if you can help but I have Adobe Creative Suite 3.3 Design Premium that is installed on desktop that runs fine with windows XP but recently purchased laptop that has Windows 7 installed and when trying to install CS3 on it, it installs but when you try to open programmes nothing happens. It comes up with box saying do you want to open folder from unknown source and if you press yes nothing happens!! It is like it does not realise it is an authorised Adobe file!!
The flash player must work as I can watch i-PLAYER on the laptop but programnmes I need to use: PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR AND INDESIGN just will not open!
Can you help?!!

Many thanks

Category: Computer
Expert:  Julio replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for visit
Try to install this patch. I made research and some users success to run CS3 after install this patch on Windows 7

Here is the patch :

Let me know if it worked or not

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Will try installing this , this evening an d will let you know if it works.

Many thanks

Expert:  Julio replied 6 years ago.
Try first. I read that installing the following patch for Adobe Acrobat fixed the CS3 problem. Both use the same license manager.

You may need administrator access