Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

how do I turn on wireless on my lenovo x200 laptop

Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 years ago.

try the front to the right of the keyboard. there should be an icon that lights up to show it is connected sometimes that is the switch as well push to toggle on or off. F5 will also turn in on and off in some models.

do you need help turning it on physically with the switch or do you need to know how to set it up to work ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I still can't get the wireless indicator to come on, I have tried Fn F5 but it still dosen't work
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have managed to work it out, there is a switch on the side of the laptop that needs to be turned on, so can you please cancel my request for help.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 years ago.

i beleive i told you there was a switch. i am glad you found it.

if you stil think that was not helpful you may email [email protected] for a refund.

if you do believe it was helpful to tell you to search for the physical switch i would appreciate the accept as i do not get paid nor are my efforts reckognized in my performance review if you do not. site policy is that it is totally up to you.