Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

how can i remove my name/address/phone from online listings

how can i remove my name/address/phone from online listings such as whitepages.com, 411.com, intellius.com, and others?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the experts who will be assisting you!

How can I remove my listing information from WhitePages?

Easy. To remove a home or work listing, just follow these three steps:

1. Search WhitePages for the listing you want to remove.
  2. If your search includes multiple results, find and click on your name.
  3. On the Details page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Look for the link that says, "Remove this listing." Click the link and follow the instructions to remove your listing.
411

In order to have your listing removed, email your full name, phone number, and address exactly as they appear in our directory listings, as well as your daytime phone number, to remove@411.ca . Please allow seven business days for us to process your request.

intellius

In order for Intelius to “opt out” your public information from being viewable on the Intelius website, we need to verify your identity and require faxed proof of identity. Proof of identity can be a state issued ID card or driver's license. If you are faxing a copy of your driver's license, cross out the photo and the driver's license number. We only need to see the name, address and date of birth. Please fax to 425-974-6194 and allow 4 to 6 weeks to process your request.

That covers those three. In the future though, if you want your information to be NON public. You will need to contact your phone company and have your listing made private.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller