Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering, 20+ years technical experience

i dont know my xbox live accounts, email and password and i

Customer Question

i dont know my xbox live account email and password, i want to recover it. do you think i can by credit card number, address and gamertag? also the gamertag is CrAzY TyNeY.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 6 years ago.

I'm sure that you know your GamerTag correct?

The easiest thing to do is to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX to reach Microsoft's technical and account support services, or you can reach Microsoft online (;en-us;select&target=assistance) but I prefer talking to a live person.

Explain your (common) situation and they will be able to help reestablish your XBL access!

Hope this helps, and if it resolves your problem, please remember to click accept as I do not get compensated for my efforts until you do. Bonuses and positive feedback are also greatly appreciated.

Edited by XXXXX XXXXX on 3/6/2010 at 2:54 PM EST