Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years in troubleshooting and supporting computers, networks, mobile phones and peripherials.

Any internet video or youtube video keeps stopping after

Any internet "video" or youtube video keeps stopping after a few seconds, then will work again for a few seconds, etc. Also, videos from Netflix keep buffering and are impossible to watch.
What program is messed up? I had this trouble with Vista before I had the Windows 7 installation. I was in the hospital 4 weeks ago, and my (non computer whiz) husband tried to watch a video from ESPN (I think) on my computer and it told him he needed Firefox. He downloaded that. Then, apparently something went wrong, conflicted and he accepted a "return your computer to 20 minutes ago" and since then I have been unable to view anything more than a few seconds at a time.

I have Kaspersky as my security. I use Googlechrome and just reinstalled it, but same problem.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Nalosin replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I will try to help on your question.
If you have this problems on the vista before upgrading to windows 7 it seems that your internet connection is slow and not capable for comfort watching of streaming videos online.

You can try to reinstall the flash video player that is needed for online video watching:
but I am not sure it's going to help.

Also you can try to close all programs (if any) that uses internet connection, since they can slow internet connection.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX already reinstalled flashplayer on the advice of my son.That didn't help. I DO have the highest internet connection available and this problem only started after my husband "reset" my computer to 20 minutes prior to his goofy download of Firefox, instead of just uninstalling the darn program.
Do you have ANY other options for me???
Expert:  Nalosin replied 6 years ago.
What internet browser do you use?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Nalosin replied 6 years ago.
Is the video streaming bad also on Internet Explorer?
Please try and post the results?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok, hold on for a bit! Sorry.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is happening on Internet Explorer as well. same thing.
Expert:  Nalosin replied 6 years ago.
Try to uninstall flash player with tool on this link:

then install from this:

and see if that's helped?