online_help
online_help, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCA with 3+ year experience
29824419

How do you get the back off of the acer aspire z5600. I want

How do you get the back off of the acer aspire z5600. I want to upgrade the memory from 4GB to 8GB
Category: Computer
Expert:  online_help replied 6 years ago.
hi,

have you upgraded the Memory or still wanna to upgrade and what problem you are facing?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have not upgrade the memory yet, however, I have purchased the necessary memory chips at Micro Center. I have not discovered a way to remove the back of the computer since the computer is self contained. That is the drives and memory are in the back of the 23" monitor. This is similar to Apple's MAC computer.
hi,

just find below manual for the disassemble of system.

http://www.user-guides.co.uk/cddownload/Acer/AcerAspire/Acer-Aspire-2020WLCi-Service-Guide-Manual-Disassemble-Remove-Replace-Repair-50922.html

Hope it will help you.Thanks for contacting Just Answer!
Good Luck!

---------------------------------------
if my answer helps you then click on ACCEPT button (the only way i got paid for my effort) and if not satisfied then ask again or repost your query instead of giving negative feedback. Show your kindness by giving Positive Feedback and Bonus.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have clecked on the web site you provided for and I only get another google search. Is there somehow I can get the web side to produce the manual instead of another search screen.
hi,

generally its difficult to find the disassemble manual for acer system online free.
you can download it from below link by just paying 2.45 euro.

http://www.user-guides.co.uk/asp/shop/basket2.asp?numLineCount=1&V1=20360&Q1=1&V=speedorder&U=/asp/product.aspquestionmarkproduct=50922ampersandcat=0ampersandph=

Good Luck!

---------------------------------------

Edited by online_help on 2/28/2010 at 4:03 AM EST