Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I cant get my Adobe Flash Player to work. It keeps saying

I can't get my Adobe Flash Player to work. It keeps saying I need to get the latest player but I have downloaded it and installed it but I get the same response when I try to use it.

hello sir/maam,

instead of downloading it online, please use the offline installer program.

please click on this link

http://tinyurl.com/544drw

and then download it to your desktop

when you got it, please run it (install) as if you are installing a program.

after installation, your flash player will be properly running on your computer and you will be able to view flash content sites without problems

i hope that helps,

if you need to ask questions, or if this does not help for any reason, just hit "reply" and i will be happy to assist your further

Regards

hello sir/maam,

please click on this link

http://tinyurl.com/544drw

and then download it to your desktop

i hope that helps,

Regards

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I tried this. It still doesn't work.

hello sir,

i am out of ideas, let me opt-out now, and redirect this problem to another expert.

if nobody opts-in back, we can continue again.

Regards

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have toleave the house for a few hours. I'll check back later. Thanks.

Hi there - I'd be happy to help you. Please try to download Adobe Flash 10.1 via the link below:

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html

You will want to select and download both the 'plug-in' for Windows as well as the 'active-x'. Save these to your desktop, close any open browsers, and install both.

Please let me know how this works.

--Alexander

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Nope. I've done exactly as you said and it still doesn't work.
I'm going to go ahead and opt out so that another expert can assist you.

Best Regards,
Alexander

have you tried uninstalling the flash player? Sometimes on a bad install the flash player says it's installed but will keep giving you the issue you have. You'll want to go to your control panel and "add / remove programs" then select the adobe flash player and remove. Then install using one of the links above (i'd use the adobe site and let it install) let me know if that works.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I've removed it multiple times. There are other Adobe programs, everything from their reader to Photoshop CS4 and all its components; I certainly don't want to remove the latter
I've only seen this resolved by uninstalling and then going to the site. So I too will opt out so others can help you
HiCustomer

Please try this: download & install the Revo Uninstaller software and run it to uninstall Adobe Download Manager and Adobe Flash Player. (Choose advance option if possible to completely remove.). Then check if it works.

If there is still issue, download & install Firefox browser and see if Flash works. (If it asks to download Flash, then click to install it and check.). Then if Flash works, then you can try installing the latest Internet Explorer if you still want to use Internet Explorer.

Thanks,
-Viet
Experience: Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.