David S - Here to Help
David S - Here to Help, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, A+
30822109

why does my keyboard not work well when using internet explorer

Customer Question

why does my keyboard not work well when using internet explorer but works fine using Firefox (and it's working fine on this site, too). i am baffled by this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  David S - Here to Help replied 7 years ago.
When you say it does not work well what do you mean? Is it wireless?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes, it is wireless. the keys seem to stick or respond REALLY slowly. only when i am using internet explorer as my browser. works fine with Firefox.
I would try downloading running Malwarebytes. Go to malwarebytes.org. This will check for any problems with spyware or malware that might have messed up Internet Explorer. After that I can walk you through how to set Internet Explorer by to it default settings. If you need more instructions on downloading and running malwarebytes let me know. It is free. David
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how do i get back in touch with you?
I think when you just login into the site you can view your open questions and I will be here. If it fixes your problem just log back in and click on the Accept to accept my solution and then I will get paid. Laughing Have a great day. David
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i did already have this malware software on my computer but it upgraded it when i tried to re-download. running a scan now and will see if that works. thanks David
Great - good job
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

worked like a charm. stupid WebSearch malware!!! thanks, XXXXX XXXXX're the best!

I'm glad to hear it - malware stinks. Let us know if you have anymore problems. David