Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

how can you tell if your iphone has been hacked

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  David S - Here to Help replied 6 years ago.
Is it jailbroken?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You sent me a answer when i went to open it i get this reply stage. i cant view the answer.the person im thinking of is very computer savy work with and was at my house very recently... have a router so he had acces to that.he was here yesterday ..i was on phone today after a talking for serval minutes i noticed a buzzing noise.. my roommate left to do laundry when i started talking about her not long after she returned went to bedroom soon after the buzzing stopped... did get a call from unknown caller before this and finally answered instead of ignoring like usual..during my converstion got another call from unknown caller and hit ignore thats when buzzing started.. my number is XXXXX it wouldnt let me type i
I am not sure what is happening. I cannot call you, it is against the rules. Has your phone been jailbroked (however you say that)?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My phone has been hacked ?? Right n thankyou for your patience