Remove the paper following the procedure below.
1. Slowly pull the paper out, either from the Rear Tray or from the Paper Output Slot, whichever is easier.
2. Reload the paper, and press the OK button on the machine.
If you turned off the machine in step 1, all print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
If you cannot remove the paper or the paper tears inside the machine, or if the paper jam error continues after removing the paper, contact the service center.
1. Detach the Rear Cover. The Rear tray Support must be extended fully to access.
2. Pull the paper out slowly.
3. Attach the Rear Cover.
Push the left side of the Rear Cover until it is closed completely.
If you were not able to remove the paper out in step 2:
4. Remove the Cassette.
5. Pull the paper out slowly.
6. If any paper is sticking out of the Cassette, remove the paper, align and reload the paper in the Cassette.
If you did not remove the jammed paper out in step 1 to 5 when automatic duplex printing, check the duplex transport section.
7. Insert the Cassette into the machine again, and press the OK button on the machine.
If you turned off the machine in step 2, all print jobs in queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
If you cannot remove the paper or if the paper tears inside the machine, or if the paper jam error continues after removing the paper, contact the service center.
1. Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply.
2. Remove the Cassette.
If the paper is loaded on the Rear Tray, remove the paper from the Rear Tray and retract the Paper Support.
3. Set the machine upright with the left side down.
4. Slowly pull the jammed paper out so that the paper does not tear.
5. Align the paper, then reload it in the Cassette.
Reload paper in the Rear Tray, if necessary.
6. Insert the Cassette into the machine again.
7. Plug the machine back in and turn the machine back on.
All print jobs in queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Make sure of the following:
Check 1: Are there any foreign objects around the Paper Output Slot?
Check 2: Are there any foreign objects in the Rear Tray?
If there are any foreign objects in the Rear Tray, be sure to turn off the machine, unplug it from the power supply, then remove the foreign object.
Check 3: Is the Rear Cover closed completely?
Check 4: Is the paper curled?
Please let me know if it worked. If didn't work, please LET ME KNOW so we can try with another solution.Thank youJhon CappuccioComputer Science Engineer*** 3 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them) 1* If you are happy with my answer, please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. 2* Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback. Please DO NOT click Accept is you are not satisfied with my answer. Instead, let me know it, so we can try with another solution.3* Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.