David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience

I need to know how to print the list of emails that are in

I need to know how to print the list of emails that are in the "inbox" or "out box" in my yahoo email. I don't want to open and print each individual email - just want to print the list that shows the emails in the "inbox" I opened the 'inbox' and went up to file / print but only printed out like a list of the first ten.
Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer.

In your Yahoo email go to Options then in the General setting change the Messages Results per Page drop down box to 200 then go back to email and it should display the list of email the way you describe.
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience: Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I opened that up - but that's not on the screen that I see. I went to general - but that didn't have a selection
Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
Are you using the classic Yahoo mail interface or the newer interface?

I think I missed a step. After Options choose Setttings then General. See the link below:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/my/mail/mail-11.html
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well - I've done all that. It's showing 88 emails - but i'm only getting the first page of the list when it prints out. Prints the first page then the other pages are blank. Sorry - but I need the whole list to print out.
Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
Ok so there are 88 emails listed and that is everything in the inbox but when you print only one page prints correct? If so then next in your web browser click File then Print Preview and let me know if more than one page is previewed. If so then try to print from the preview and let me know if that works.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Print Preveiw is blank. When it prints - page one is blank, page 2 has 32 items from the list, page 3 & $ are also blank

Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
What is the name of the web browser you are using? Is it Internet Explorer, Firefox or something else?

I am able to duplicate the issue in Internet Explorer 7 but print preview and print work without issues in Firefox. If you do not have Firefox installed you can download and install it at the link below:

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

Edited by David L on 2/5/2010 at 6:21 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
in FIrefox it is only printing the whole view of the Yahoo page with ads ect. i can't figure out why it's only prinitng a small portion of the list!
Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
Ok so just to clarify, your Yahoo will now display all 88 emails correct?

And also displays all in one page in Firefox?

But when you click Print Preview it does not show the email list but only the advertisements?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can see all 88 emails in the list, but they aren't all on one page - even in firefox - and i have not idea what i did wrong.

I don't care if there are more than one page - it's printing 4 pages but 2,3, and 4 are blank

Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
Ok then in print preview in Firefox are pages 2,3 and 4 blank?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes
Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
Is the yahoo email account you are using a free yahoo email account or is it an AT&T/Yahoo or other service provider Yahoo account?

Also, click Start, My Computer, then mouse over drive C: and let me know how much space is available.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

44.8 GB free space / free yahoo account

Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
Ok then next on the main email list page find the Printable View link then click on it then print the page that appears first checking Print Preview.