Riccie Burr
Riccie Burr, Consultant
Experience:  18 years of system design development implementation, various environments, strong analytical skills

Can I block a number using magic jack Or can I change my

Customer Question

Can I block a number using magic jack? Or can I change my number?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

The only option for blocking numbers with Magic Jack is with the Do Not Call registry - this is for telemarketers, so I don't think it's exactly what you are after -

You can absolutely change your number - it's very simple. If you log into your Magic Jack account online, there will be an option there to change it at the bottom of the page:

Expert:  Riccie Burr replied 6 years ago.
Hi my name is Riccie,

Actually, there is another option for blocking numbers with magic Jack, you can purchase a product from which extends the magic jack service and call block is one of the features it allows.