Scott
Scott, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in Computer Science Engineering and MBA
30048899

42) From the bankers point of view, short-term bank credit

42) From the banker's point of view, short-term bank credit is an excellent way of financing A.seasonal bulges in inventory and receivables B.repayment of long-term debt.C.fixed assets.D.permanent working capital needs. 43) In determining the future value of a single amount, one measures A.the present value of periodic payments at a given interest rate. B.the future value of an amount allowed to grow at a given interest rate. C.the future value of periodic payments at a given interest rate. D.the present value of an amount discounted at a given interest rate. 45) As the compounding rate becomes lower and lower, the future value of inflows approaches A.need more information B.infinity C.0 D.the present value of the inflows 40) Trade credit may be used to finance a major part of the firm's working capital when A. neither the firm nor the supplier extends credit. B. the firm and the supplier both extend the same credit terms. C. the firm extends less liberal credit terms than the supplier. D. the firm extends more liberal credit terms than the supplier. 37) What is generally the largest source of short-term credit small firms? A. Trade credit B. Installment loans C. Bank loans D. Commercial paper 38) Which of the following is not a true statement about commercial paper? A. Industrial companies, utility firms or finance companies too small to sell direct paper sell dealer paper. B. Dealer paper is sold directly to the lender by a finance company. C. Finance paper is sold directly to the lender by the finance company. D. Finance paper is also referred to as direct paper. 39) Large firms tend to be A. firms with low levels of inventory turnover and accounts receivable turnover. B. firms with high levels of profitability. C. net users of trade credit. D. net suppliers of trade credit.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Scott replied 6 years ago.

42) A

43) B

45) D

40) C (this is s weird credit but of the choices this fits best)

37) A

38) A (I am confident this is false correct though I am not confident B is true)

39) C

Note: I have an MBA and pretty sure on these but I do not have the text book so can not guarentee the answers.

Edited by Scott on 1/30/2010 at 5:02 AM EST