Kevin, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSA, MCP) Technician with over 20 years of PC experience.

lost lexmark Z53 disc. I have the printer loaded on an old

lost lexmark Z53 disc. I have the printer loaded on an old computer but I can't transfer the info to a disc.
how can I download the program w/out disc?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

The newest version of Windows that your printer is compatible with is Windows XP - it will not work with Vista or Windows 7.

Here is the link to the page from Lexmark that has the software available for download for Windows XP if you would like to try it - it is the same software that was on your installation disc, just a downladable version. Here is the compatibility info for reference: