s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Bachelors in computer science engineering & 3+ years experience in System\Network support

I cannot get online. I am getting an -- error signature szAppName iexplore.exe

Customer Question

I cannot get online. I am getting an --
error signature
szAppName:iexplore.exe szAppVer:8.0.6001.18702 szModName:hungapp
szModVer:0.0.0.0. offset:00000000
Category: Computer
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for using Just Answer

This error may occur do to error in any of your tool bar, try the below steps to solve this

You should try loading IE8 without any add-ons enabled to see if the problem is with IE8 itself, or if the problem is with a conflicting add-on.

If I recall correctly, the way to do this is from your Start menu at;
Programs-> Accessories-> System Tools-> Internet Explorer (no Add-ons)

This should load IE8 with no add-ons enabled. Let me know if that fixes the problem.

If it does, you'll have to begin disabling add-ons one at a time to see which one is causing the problem.

Let me know this worked for you

Thanks and Best of LUCK :)
Chindhu

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This did not help. It just says "connecting" but does nothing.
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
Are you able to browse from any others browsers (mozilla firefox, chrome) ??
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No. Verizon tried to download firefox, but couldn't.
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
when onwards this problem started occuring, do a system restore

Try a system restore to point when it was working----Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did this & when I try to bring up internet explorer either by the icon or programs and internet explorer, it won't come up. I get Webb Publishing Wizard shortcut 1KB and file and folder tasks, other places and details on left of screen.
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
try to reinstall internet explorer

Start-->settings-->control panel-->add or remove programs-->add\remove windows component.

Try this, this may worked out for you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ARE YOU STILL THERE?

Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
Do the system restore undo you can do it on Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore. and bring back to latest

and unistall IE and download the IE from below link and try to install

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/worldwide-sites.aspx

Just try these steps, i think this may solves your problem

Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How can I do this if I can't log on?
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
Just try to login in safe mode and do thses stpes
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Now it is saying System Restore was unable to reverse the following restoration: Sunday, January 24, 2010
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
just do system restore to any latest date and try these steps. Revert back me the status.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I gave up last night around 11 pm and my computer was still not working. I just now turned it on and was able to get online. I have no idea how that happened.
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
am opting out this question, other experts will hep you out to find the solutions for this as am unable to find the solution for this.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was on the line with you until approximately 11 pm last night and could NOT get on internet explorer.

This afternoon, I turned on the computer and tried again and it came right up, and I GOT on line. I have no idea why but it is now working.

Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
So you are telling that your problem is solved now.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My problem is solved now. I tried to ACCEPT but nothing happens when I click on the button. You can now charge my credit card $18.00. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
if you thiknk my answers help you to solve this problem, please give accept
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am hitting the ACCEPT button but it won't go through. What should I do? You have permission to charge my Visa card.
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
Just try to accept the answer now, i think now you can accept my answer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am clicking on ACCEPT and it still will not go through. What should I do?
Expert:  s4sys replied 4 years ago.
i don't know what's wrong there.

If you able to do accept, accept my answer, If you found my answer really helps you please leave a positive feedback.