mary
mary, Consultant
Experience:  MCA (Masters in Computer Application
18613681

I have a white box in the middle of my computer screen that

Customer Question

I have a white box in the middle of my computer screen that will not go away. It also looks like there is a light blue bar at the bottom of the screen that looks like I have a window open but the bar is blank. Any suggestions?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ms Techie replied 4 years ago.
Hello!

Thank You for asking your question at Just Answer. It seems the white box shown at the middle of your computer screen is a sort of an error message. Can you read if anything is written there in the white box or the blue bar indicating at th below works by clicking on it.

• Ok did you tried Turning Off you computer ?
  • Or Restarted your Computer?
or should i guide how to do it properly? Please let me know the answer of above asked question, so that i could help you better.

Regards,
Aarchie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have restarted my computer several times.....the white box always comes back. There is nothing written on the white box or the blue bar.
Expert:  Ms Techie replied 4 years ago.
Hi!

Ok , then follow these steps once, you may get rid of this problem:

Right click on Desktop(Computer Screen)
Click on Properties
A Box called Display Properties will be displayed
Click on the Desktop Tab viewable above
Click on any other theme (or options)given below
Also select the Stretch option from the drop down box shown at the right hand side.
Click on Apply and OK

Try this and let me know if the white Box still not disappears.

Regards,
Aarchie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is still there.....I have tried that before and it did not work.
Expert:  mary replied 4 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

This can be a possible virus attack in your computer however we can get it fixed all you need to do is restart the computer in safe mode with networking option and then download a tool trojan remover from the link given below and then run it let it scan the completer harddrive.

Try running the tool trojan remove, in case your computer is infected due to any trojan or malware it basically changes the internal policy of windows os which prevents us to install any software or make any changes this tool will nuetralize windows back to its normal usage

Download trojanremover

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Let me try this and then I will reply again. Thanks
Expert:  mary replied 4 years ago.
not a problem will wait for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Your suggestion did not work.....white box is still there. I would like my $18.00 returned to my credit card.
Expert:  mary replied 4 years ago.

We are in the stage of diagnosing the issue however dont think that this is the final solution i am providing.

please go into the device manger and tell me once you are there.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I just want my money back.