Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. Device

ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. Device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. Do not know if it is problem with device itself or with the driver programming the hardware incorrectly.

Was advised to contact technical support.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 years ago.
what version of windows are you using?
what exactly is happening?
do you get any errors and if you do what is the exact error message?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Windows XP - Computer will lock up after it has been on for a while and then the way to get it to work is to shut system down and start it again. The error message says the following: A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. file: ialmrnt5. The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually indicates problem with the device itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Please check with your hardware device vendor for any driver update. Technical Information ***STOP: 0x000000EA (0x854B0520. 0x86991320, 0xF7A2BCBC, 0x00000001). ialmrnt5. Beginning dump of physical memory. Physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 years ago.
Try doing the following
  1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
  2. On the Settings tab, click Advanced, and then click the Troubleshoot tab.
  3. Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to None, and then click to clear the Enable write combining check box.
  4. Click OK, and then click OK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated