sunnyDmaster, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  3+ year experience in computer and software field.. Computer Guru

I want to delete a facebook group - I cant seem to delete

I want to delete a facebook group - I can't seem to delete members. I was admin but deleted myself. I have deleted my boss [email protected] password XXXXX as she just wants a page and not a group. The group is called purple-heart Brighton - My email [email protected]

1. Log onto Facebook with your email address and password.
  2. Go to "Groups," by clicking on the icon which should be on the left side the chat bar.
  3. Go to "My Groups" and show "Groups You Admin".
  4. Find the group you wish to delete.
  5. Click "Edit Members" and delete all the members from the group.
  6. Then when you go to the group's page, click the option that says leave group.

Good Luck
If this helped please ACCEPT and give a Positive Feedback..
Ask me again if you need more assistance.. If you are not happy with my answer, please contact me!
Bonus will be highly appriceiated..
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I've already deleted myself as admin! I don't know how to get it back cos I've also deleted my boss (at her request). Also I don't have groups on the left hand side and don't know how to get that back. Bar emailing the members asking them to leave and join our facebook page I don't know what to do! Cheers

A system automatically deletes groups once they're empty (no members). If you have already left the group, you may contact another admin to request that they remove the members. Please note that if there are no current admins, all group members will have the option of taking the admin role. If the group is an open group and has no admins, you may rejoin the group from the group’s page and make yourself an admin again.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I've also forgotten my login details. How do I get groups back on the left hand side of my facebook page? If you can give me that answer I'll give you an extremely high rating and pay. Many thanks Fran x
Are you are talking about this..

Check this video tutorial. it is all about groups..

Hope that will help you..

Good Luck