Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, Consultant

What does it mean when I have a yellow lock and a red exclamation

Customer Question

What does it mean when I have a yellow lock and a red exclamation point on my screen on the lower right hand side. It is blocking some things on my computer that i am trying to pull uo, such as my photoalbum on my tmobile website. how do i correct this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anthony Brewster replied 6 years ago.

Hello, please download and install the FREE Version of MalwareBytes to make sure a virus or spyware is not causing this. Perform a Full System Scan and remove all infections found. Remove all from the quarantine section as well. Restart your computer and test it out when complete.

For the BEST Security Protection so this DOES NOT happen again, use Eset Smart Security. Its truely the best. It is always scanning the computer, it updates anywere from 1 - 10 times a day, it uses less memory/ram, its outstanding and the No. 1 in america today.

also check this link

finally this link

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I already have AVG protection and it worked last week. We recently moved and brought pour computer to our new residence and when they came to hook up the internet when i got on to my tmobile website i couldnt pull up my pictures from my ambum

Thanks. AVG is not really all that great. I still suggest you run that MalwareBytes first, its not a anti-virus but a special tool looking for infections and its really good. After that, we we go to the next step if it does not fix the issue.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well it said it was going to give me a virus when i went to download it
Download MalwareBytes using the Direct Link for tinyurl and run it for me....
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This did not help me so do not change my credit card please! Thank you