Assuming you are using Internet Explorer, lets try to reset your settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools
2. Click on Internet Options
3. On the General Tab, Click delete in the Browsing History section.
4. A window will pop up, Delete the top 3 items only (Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, and History) and click close.
5. Now go to the Advanced Tab and click the Reset button at the bottom
6. Click Reset again to confirm.
7. Once finished, close Internet Explorer and re-open.
8. Go back to Tools>Internet Options
9. Select the Content tab, and click "Clear SSL State" under the certificates section.
10. Now go back to the advance tab and click on Restore Advanced Settings.
11. Click OK and close Internet Explorer.
Once finished, check and see if that has solved your problem or not. If not, please post back and I will further assist you.