Computer2010
Computer2010, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Graduation in computer and having 3 year experience
27684681

when I try to type something on my computer, it automatically

when I try to type something on my computer, it automatically inserts numbers in with my text. I cannot type anything without it doing this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Computer2010 replied 6 years ago.
could you please tell me do you want to type in microsoft word?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

If I try to type in microsoft word or even try typing in internet explorer it tends to automatically add numbers. example: when I type google to go to that page it comes out, g90909g9l93. It does this inn word, or the internet, or even on my computer help search. Any where i try to type it inserts numbers.

it seems that there is some problem with you keyboard so please disconnect your keyboard and again connect it , shut down your system and restart it and check again this issue persists or not.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is a laptop. I think it might be that it got changed from off of QWERKY or whatever you call it. Either way I cannot use it.

ok,then please shut down laptop and restart it and check again whether this issue persists or not.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This is the problem, restarting doesn't help it at all. How do I change the keyboard so that it will only type what I ask. example. press "N" should give me an N. But sometimes it gives me a number instead.

please tell me model number of your laptop?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Compaq Pesario CQ60

hi,

it seems that its keyboard related issue so please contact to customer care of compaq they will troubleshoot your issue.