Pat
Pat, Consultant
Experience:  10 years of systems administration experience in mixed Mac and Windows environments
26638196

I have an Iphone 3G and I cant get Safari to launch. It just

Customer Question

I have an Iphone 3G and I can't get Safari to launch. It just goes straight to the Bookmarks Bar...can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pat replied 7 years ago.
If you are looking at the bookmarks screen, can you click on "Done" at the top right of the screen and get back into the browser?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No, the screen is completely frozen at that point. I can only push the center button on the phone to get back to the "home" state or main screen.
Expert:  Pat replied 7 years ago.
If you connect the phone to your computer is it recognized by iTunes? You should use iTunes to "restore" the iPhone to factory settings. This should fix any problems you are having.