Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance

Please tell me how to permanently remove Ask from my computer

Customer Question

Please tell me how to permanently remove Ask from my computer??? I hate it. It will not let me get past it now matter how hard I try. I get stuck with it & it doesn't let me get to any other site.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 years ago.
Do you want to remove ASK toolbar?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes I want to remove ASK toolbar & anything else I need to do to remove this Ask thing out of my life.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 years ago.
Please open the link below down load the free tool called Revo Uninstaller install and run it select Ask toolbar or anything related to Ask and uninstall it from there.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I cannot seem to open the link..... Is all I have to do to open it is click on it??? It doesn't open. I have worked with computers for 8 years but am no longer working. I am 79 years old & this is my second home computer. I had my last one for 10 years & this one has Windows Vista Home Premium. I've had it for about 2 or 2 1/2 years.

I'm sorry but I feel so stupid.

Thanks for your help. I hope you can tell me why now I can't open this link????

Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 years ago.
Please right click on this link

and select "Save Target As.." and save the file on your desktop after the download completes double click the downloaded file to install Revo Uninstaller