Matthew
Matthew, R&D Engineer
Experience:  Phd Information Systems, MS Information Systems, BS computer Studies. Chief R&D Engineer
25261455

How do I put citations within a PowerPoint presentation APA

Customer Question

How do I put citations within a PowerPoint presentation APA style? I have been putting them in the readers notes but I found that is incorrect because the audience cannot see them. Do I put them at the bottom of each slide? Example...(Nevid, 2007) or what?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Matthew replied 7 years ago.

Power Point allows you to free form your text anyway you like. For most of my lectures that require APA citations I include them in the body of the slides. For example I will include the following in the slide.

The face of application development is changing due to the inability and lack of effectiveness in incorporationg security technologies post production(Smetters & Grinter, 2002)

At the end of the presentation I will make sure I have a single slide that has a complete APA Reference list of all citations that were mentioned on each slide

Smetters, D & Grinter, R. (2002). Moving from the Design of Usable Security Technologies to the Design of Useful Secure Applications, New Security Paradigms Workshop, ACM, 2002.