sunnyDmaster
sunnyDmaster, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  3+ year experience in computer and software field.. Computer Guru

How do I import Juno address book

How do I import Juno address book ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  sunnyDmaster replied 4 years ago.

Import Addresses From a Web-Based Account

1. Step 1

Log into your Juno email on the Web.

2. Step 2

Access the Juno web email contact list by clicking the "Address Book" tab on the top of the website.

3. Step 3

Look for the word "Import" and click it.

4. Step 4

Choose the email provider from which you want to import your list. Click the "Select Program" drop-down menu, and click the web-based email provider with your current information. For example, click Hotmail or Yahoo.

5. Step 5

Enter your email address and password XXXXX the account you want to import, and then click the "Import" button.

6. Export Your Address Book From Outlook and Import Your Address Book Into Juno Email

7. Step 1

Open your Microsoft Outlook program and click the "File" option at the top of the window.

8. Step 2

Look down the list and click on "Import and Export."

9. Step 3

Wait for the wizard to appear, and then select the "Export to a file" option. Click the "Next" button.

10. Step 4

Look through the list of file types in the "Export to a File" box, and click "Comma Separated Values (Windows)." Review your selection to make sure it is the Windows-based format, and then click the "Next" button.

11. Step 5

Highlight the "Contacts" folder on the next window, and click "Next."

12. Step 6

Assign a location for the exported file to go. You can rename the file to make it more user friendly. The exported file must have ".csv" at the end of its name. Click the "Next" button.

13. Step 7

Place a check mark in the box next to the words "Export 'Contacts' from folder: Contacts" (or a similar statement), and click the "Finish" button. The time needed to export files depends on the amount of information in the folder.

14. Step 8

Go to your Juno email account on the Web, and sign in as you do to check your email.

15. Step 9

Find the "Address Book" tab at the top of the website and click it.

16. Step 10

Look for the "Import" link in the box to add contacts, and click the link to bring up the "Import Contacts" box.

17. Step 11

Select "Outlook" from the the drop-down menu under "1. Select Program." If you exported from a different program, select it from the list.

18. Step 12

Provide the location for the ".csv" file you created in the box under "3. Select Contact File." You can use the "Browse" button to help you find the file or simply type the location of the file on your computer.

19. Step 13

Finish the process of importing your address book to your Juno email account by clicking the "Import" button.

Note:
  • Write down the specific location of the ".csv" file on your computer when you export your address book.
  • You can export to a ".csv" file with other computer-based email programs.
  • Web-based Juno email can hold a maximum of 1,000 contacts. If you have more than 1000, only the first 1,000 will import into the Juno account.

Good Luck,
--------------------------------
If this helped please ACCEPT, I am paid only when you click ACCEPT..
Ask me again if you need more assistance..
Positive feedback and Bonus will be highly appriceiated..

Experience: 3+ year experience in computer and software field.. Computer Guru
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm impressed with the detail, but I want to go in the reverse direction: Export from Juno and import to Gmail.
you export your Juno address as comma separated value (CSV) or vCard file, then you can import that file into Gmail Contacts manager.

and how to export your Juno address , I have already mentioned in last reply..

Hope thiswill help you..

Good Luck,
--------------------------------