Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance

how can I view photos from my laptop on my Aquos tv...

how can I view photos from my laptop on my Aquos tv...?
What exactly do you want to view the laptop or camera?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
either one will be fine.. which every would the easiest for you to explain and me to do - hopefully somehting that won't require any extra equipment - Thank you very much...!
The laptop will be easy to connect if there is option to connect PCs with the tv.First of all please let me know that how do you have connected the laptop with the tv like USB or S-Video or HDMI or VGA etc..
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I tried connecting both to the USB port on the right-hand side of the TV but have no idea what to do from there.
No You can not view laptop on TV by connecting through the USB.Please let me know the exact model no. of the tv so that I can confirm that it has the feature to connect PCs.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is an Aquos LC-42D64U there's also another number: LC-52D64U
The TV has a VGA input please check the TV and the laptop then let me know if you can find the VGA port on them as seen in the image below.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes, there is a VGA port on the back of the TV

d in

And in the laptop do you see a vga port?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes I have a VGA on the laptop as well

Do you have any Source Button on the remote of the TV from which you can select the input mode of the TV?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes I do - there are several input options
Thats it you will need to buy a VGA to VGA cable like the image below connect it to the laptop and TV then select the input type as VGA you will be able to see the desktop on the TV.In the laptop there must be a key with the a box symbol or Tv symbol generally the F keys have this symbol after connecting the laptop and tv hold the FN key down the press the key with the tv symbol once to switch the display to the TV.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
that solunds good however I don't recall an input labled VGA..? Now what?
What are the input type that you can see?like HDMI,HDMI1,AV,AV1 etc..
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have TV and several Inputs 1-6 and now have a media room started showing up.

S-terminal , component , HDMI, TV

These are modes please reffer to the manual you will find the way to change the input source to VGA becasue as this has a VGA port there must be some option.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok, thank you very much for you time and assistance - Happy Thanksgiving
Same to You and if you are satisfied please Click on Accept and leave a feddback.