Chris, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Small Business Specialist

How do I move my email screen to the right so I can see the

Customer Question

How do I move my email screen to the right so I can see the Inbox items,Sent,Deleted,etc
[email protected]
Walda Picard
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris replied 6 years ago.

What are you using for your email client? Outlook? Outlook Express? and what version? (selecting HELP from the menu at the top and choosing about will tell you the answer to both of those questions) etc.?

can you provide a screen print of the window in question (simultaneaously pressing the ALT key and the prnt scrn key usually on the right side of a keyboard by the number pad) so that I can see what exactly the issue is - as the fix may be different for different versions of Outlook if that is in fact what you are using.

Expert:  Chris replied 6 years ago.
Windows vista is not an email client, that is your operating system. I am going to assume you are using Windows Mail and for me to troubleshoot this more effectively, I am going to install a copy of Windows Vista and set up the mail client so I can I can view the settings and options, as OUTLOOK email i am assuming is just different ehough for me to not be abe to get the settings you will need. I will get back to this question in just as soon as my Vista Install completes
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Please forget this problem. I am going to go to the store from which I purchased the laptop for hel;p.

Thank you

Walda Picard

Expert:  Chris replied 6 years ago.
sorry to hear that, I think I found your answer though.
if you "maximize" your email window, there is a small picture on the toolbar all the way to the right that resembles the view of the Microsoft mail actual window. if you hover your arrow over that picture it should read folder list. clicking on this will hide your folders (inbox, outbox, sent mail, trash, etc.) clicking it again will show your folder list