I have received your question regarding the MyPoints toolbar.
To uninstall the MyPoints toolbar from your Internet Explorer or Firefox browser you have two options. You can either:
Please let me know if this assists in removing the toolbar from your computer.
Here is a screenshot to show the dropdown I would like you to click on.
Well the damn thing is finally gone. When I turned on the computer a few minutes ago, I noticed that when I went to a web site, voila, no "mypoints" bs. Whatever happened is a mystery to me; but thanks for showing where the icon dropdown was.
New Question? I have webroot security. Each time I start up the computer, I get this pop up about backing up files in which I'm to type in my password. Well, I type in the password, and yes, I even checked that it was the correct password XXXXX it is, and each time the program tells me I made an error. This is like a broken record. Time after time I'm told I made an error. Sooooooooooooooo, what error am I making? Thanks
The way to recover an invalid password XXXXX XXXXX remove and reinstall the Webroot software.
To do this, you can perform the following steps:
1. Close Spy Sweeper by right clicking the Spy Sweeper icon in the system tray in the lower right corner of your screen, select Shut Down.
2. Click the Start menu. Click Settings > Control Panel.
3. Select Add/Remove Programs.
4. Click Spy Sweeper or Webroot Antivirus or Webroot Internet Security Essentials.
5. Click Change/Remove and follow the prompts.
6. Restart your computer
7. After the restart, please reinstall Spy Sweeper.
What is the charge for having questions answered? Is it a flat fee of $14.00 a month or not. If not, I want out ASAP, like now.