Joe B
Joe B, Computer Expert
Experience:  I am a Microsft Certified Systems Engineer who can answer all of your computer questions.
24310314

I Sell on ebay it wont download my photos it just keep

Customer Question

I Sell on ebay it won't download my photos it just keeps going and saying it's downloading but it won't
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joe B replied 5 years ago.
I would like to help you, but I'm a little confused. Are you trying to save images from the ebay site to your computer, or are you trying to upload images from your computer to the ebay site?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I Sell on ebay and I take photos and download them and I put the items on ebay ,when I go to add them to my listing it keeps saying it's downloading but the photo won't appear, I've never had this problem before ,Thank You ,Rev. Jim.
Expert:  Joe B replied 5 years ago.
Are you refering to saving the files from your camera to your computer?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
All the photos are on my computer in my pictures file,and I add them to my ebay listings so people can see what I sell I upload the ones I want to add I click the upload button and the blue line just goes by and in says it's uploading my photo but I keep waiting and the photo never appears.
Expert:  Joe B replied 5 years ago.

You need to update your java to the latest version. To do this, go to http://www.java.com and click the Free Java Download button. Follow the istructions to install it.

Please let me know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I tried to add another photo to my listing and the same thing happens,it keeps saying it is downloading but never does. I asked ebay about it and they can download my pictures so they said it's not on their end. I did what they said aboutdelete files in the internet options but nothing works!!!
Expert:  Joe B replied 5 years ago.
Did you download the new java like i suggested? Also, can you send a screen shot of what your screen looks like when you get this error message? Please let me know if you do know how to create a screen shot.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I downloaded java,I don't know about a screen shot
Expert:  Joe B replied 5 years ago.

Ok, first try and upload the file to ebay so you get the error message. leave the message up on your screen and hold down the ALT button on your keyboard, then hit the Print Screen button. Then click Start, then all programs, then accessories, then paint. When the paint window opens, click edit, then paste. then save the image from the file menu to your desktop. Lastly, send the picture the me using the upload feature when you post .

thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can't Figure That One Out,But It's Not An Error Message,On My Listing It Says To Add a Photo So I Press Browse To Find The One I Want,Then It Says To Upload ,When I Press Upload There Are The Little Dots Going Around In A Circle And It Says Downloading Photo But It Never Downloads The Photo. It Just Keeps Going,I can Come Back Hours Later And It Still Says Downloading Photo
Expert:  Joe B replied 5 years ago.

I'm assuming you are using Internet Explorer as your internet browser. I want you to try using a different browswer called firefox. Click the link below and follow the instructions to download and install. Then, instead of logging into ebay from Internet Explorer, use the new Firefox browser. The link is:

http://www.getfirefox.com

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I Changed to Firefox Even Restarted The Computer But Still Will Not Download The Photo,That Blue Line At the Bottom Zooms By And Ity Says it's Downloading photo but won't!!!
Expert:  Joe B replied 5 years ago.
I am out of ideas. I will opt out so another expert can help you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thanks it's very depressing
Expert:  Joe B replied 5 years ago.
No problem.