Jerry, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 5 years personal experience & over 3.5 years professional. Working towards MCSA, A+, & Network+

How May I Remove My Start from my Computer It was installed

Customer Question

How May I Remove My Start from my Computer? It was installed by mistake.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 years ago.
Try running Revo Uninstaller which you can find here:

Once you install it just look for it in the field of files that populates in the program, high light it and uninstall it. It runs three stages, uninstalls the program, deletes reg entries, and cleans up any left over files.

If it does not show up in the program try re-installing the program and use Revo to uninstall it and let me know how it works out.

Let me know if thiss works for you and if not then we can try something else.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't really know how to start . I don't realy know how it got on my PC>
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 years ago.
OK if you follow the link I listed in my last post you can down load a good program that will help you uninstall the program that you have installed on your PC. If you have specific questions please let me know and I can help you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I was onmy email . I sent one out and selected another . Then this My start came up with Google . Idon't even know what Google is.
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 years ago.
OK go ahead and install the program I gave you the link for and look for the program you wish to uninstall and follow the prompts it offers to uninstall it.

This should fix your issue.