Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Why is my magicjack stuck on mute everytime I try to make a

Customer Question

Why is my magicjack stuck on mute everytime I try to make a call?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Amit - The Real Computer Expert replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Do you mean that the other party cannot hear you?
-What operating system are you using?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The magicjack has worked well until yesterday when I clicked on "mute" I tied to remove it from mute but it refuses. if i type in a outgoing phone number the mute activates with the last three numbers of the phone number. The other party can hear me but I canot hear them. if someone calls me and I answer, I canot hear them either. it did not do this until I clicked it onto mute and tried to off the mute. I tried removing magicjack and re-loading, I could not get the entire program out of my pc. I tried re-booting and also tried turning off the dsl modem for an hour. nothing helped

Sorry I cannot help you anymore because I am going offline but dont worry I am freeing up the question so that other experts can help you with better ideas. You will notified by email as soon as anyone joins you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.