Brandon M.
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Currently an IT Manager for law firm. Work with Exchange, Blackberries, MS Office daily
12024030

Microsoft office wants to install each time I open applica

Microsoft office wants to install each time I open application

Have you compltely removed Office via add / remove programs in the control panel?

-Brandon
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes and reinstalled
OK. Thanks for the confirmation, please follow this Microsoft Knowledge Base article to resolve your problem http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;265194

-Brandon
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I will go to the site if the solution works I will accept. Just accepting without results is a bit of a stretch
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Went to microsoft site. the results do not match the instructions. Will go on to Method 2. Modify the registry.
OK. Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ORK tools does not work as listed in Method 1.

Modify the registry ... Still has the install box, it skips the install and takes it sweet old time starting Word.

Now we have a box open when we open Word 2007 that wants to configure it if it has been closed for mre than five minutes
Hmm. That is interesting. From word do the following:    

1. Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Word Options.
2. Click Resources.
3. Click Diagnose, click Continue, and then click Start Diagnostics.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
If I click accept today and you get paid (only fair) and tomorrow my client calls with a recurring problem I will have to work more with come back pay (very small and not fair)
I always assume the best but if we have the same problem tomorrow or the next will I be allowed access to you and if so at what cost??
You can return any time to this thread, you should be able to access this directly from the link sent to your e-mail address, free of charge. Since you have already put down a deposit on this question, you are free to come back to it at any time and view my answers. I only get paid when you accept any of my answers.

Best Regards,
Brandon
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my question was what happens if I accept your answer today and the problem comes back tomorrow. Rereading your answeer is not going to solve a recurring problem.
I believe I already answered that question. Experts don't get paid until you accept. If you're happy enough with my answer, then you may accept the question at your own will. Since you have already asked the question, you can come back here to speak with me, even after you accept.

Best Regards,
Brandon
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
With reservations I will accept because I see that you have already completed the transaction with Paypal. Neutral feedback for you.
Thank you for yet another lesson.