Larry the Geek
Larry the Geek, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7 Years of experience in virus removal, spyware removal, hardware install, software install, wireles
13256358

Cant re install Hallmark card studio 2009. Used it for 7 months

Customer Question

Can't re install Hallmark card studio 2009. Used it for 7 months then installed Driver Cure. Installed 2 suggested driver updates. Hallmark program disappeared. Tried to reinstall, starts to load. Ms network 3.5 license appears. I agree, submit & I receive error setup failed. Have on one occasion received error message 1706. I have 1,038,100 Kb Physical Memory availableHaving trouble with Driver cures program, some drivers won't load, submitted files to them, they are working on that. Has anyone had trouble with Driver Cure? Is it necessary to update drivers unless you receive a message to do so? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Larry the Geek replied 5 years ago.
I dont use those third part programs to update my drivers. When you run your windows update it will update most of you driver. Any other time i would manually update a driver is if im installing some hardware that requires it. My rule is if its not broke dont fix it. Ok for your hallmark studio are you installing it from a disk or just a file on your computer?
Experience: 7 Years of experience in virus removal, spyware removal, hardware install, software install, wireles
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am using Hallmark's disk. When I first installed it I used the disk. Do you suggest removing Driver cure program altogether? I will certainly pay you your fee but tell me what to do first, o.k. Thanks!
Yea I would remove driver cure because thats when the problem started. Also go to add/remove programs in your control panel and uninstall any traces of the Hallmark program then try to reinstall it from the disk.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You Larry, I will remove Drive Cure immediately. I will pay a bonus if you tell me how to get IE to display its home page. It says it cannot display page, do you think the Driver Cure program is causing this too. Please advice me! Thanks!
In internet explorer go to the website that you want to make you home page. Once you are there at the top of internet explorer go to Tools and then Internet Options. The first ting you will see is a box that says "home page". Click on the "Use Current" button and press apply then OK.
In internet explorer go to the website that you want to make you home page. Once you are there at the top of internet explorer go to Tools and then Internet Options. The first ting you will see is a box that says "home page". Click on the "Use Current" button and press apply then OK. I just saw the feedback. sorry about that. I didnt know it was going to charge you again.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for answering my question. I am sorry for the feedback, it's not your fault but Just Answer should have the feedback for them not you! That's why I made it neutral, if it was then it definitely would have been negative! Now this is going to cost me $3.00 but I wanted you to know it was not your fault. I have lived my life doing what's right and I didn't want you feel you didn't answer me, they just charged me ro each time we communicated. I have used this once before and the expert & I went back and forth several times and I was only charged once.! Please show this to your supervisor. It will be worth $3.00 to let him know I have been cheated of $17.00. Have a good day!
I sent a message to customer service asking them to refund one of your fee's.